Sunday, January 19, 2014

a lengthy intro...

Hey!!  people out there…
howdy,


first let me introduce myself ….

I am a common person like you see people out there on this massive planet, pursuing my studies to be a part of this so called engineered and technical world.I am 18+ and so am permitted officially to do anything or everything i wish to..
Now coming to my interests n all … I’m completely addicted to technology n the “FACEBOOK”.
and here is what made me think of  building a blog.
Going through newspapers, I mainly refer only to sports n technology pages… from a few days I started going through the main headlines on different pages and I ended going through the complete articles of  some government issues and things going  on around me. firstly in the state I live in, then the country, then the complete planet.
I was doing nothing, but there was some disturbance or conflict going on in my thoughts..
the main concerns I faced are:
  • Environmental issues
  • Political  issues and decisions
  • Racism and the so called ‘Caste’ policies
  • Students and the daily scenario.
many debates took place within myself.slowly i started growing regret towards many issues which I felt were being handled in the wrong way and I wanted to do something against them. I am not a good speaker to influence people like many in the history did. I am not a popular person to go on to the streets and start gathering people.
I just wanted to express my thoughts and wanted people to know what I feel and i strongly believe that many people like me feel the same..and here I am to put forward my views and collect the responses of people across the globe.

Myself being trained to be a programmer and a computer engineer and i'm training myself to capture what i see and feel in both art and literature... coming to literature, i put em into words and sentences.sometimes poems, sometimes short stories and some remain mere notes.

coming to art, i'm not that good at painting and i feel photography is an art and so i just try capturing things the way i see them. I may not be so good at these as these are my newly found interests but i'm into it... not learning them theoritically but trying out htem practically. learning through practice...
i feel learning through experiments is the right way of learning...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heii v.nice pics.
good eiting. go on u ll Rock

Unknown said...

thanQ :)

App Development Bangalore said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

UI/UX Studio Gurgaon said...

Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contains very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.